Music by The Refusers

Monday, June 3, 2024

Just Doing My Job - A Poem by M.N. Hopkins

Just doing my job

The battle cry of cowards

When will you say, No?

© 2024  M.N. Hopkins

Note:  I wrote this poem in the haiku style of poetry a few days ago and published it for the first time today, the 3rd of June, 2024. These words came to me after writing this poem.  Whether true or not has yet to be determined.  The 4th of July will be a turning point for a nation this year.  It will either be the last 4th of July in America or a restoration and renewal of the first one.  Dream spells to be broken and awakened from and a realignment with the original intent at the founding of the Republic.  Choices to me made by We The People.

To read more of my poems & quotations, please click on the link below:

No comments: