Music by The Refusers

Saturday, May 21, 2022

Victory Will Be Ours - A Vision Of A Probable Future by M.N. Hopkins

The minds of men are weak and the Mind of God is strong. The Mind of God is reflected in us, though you see it not. You have made a grave mistake, thinking that all men have a mind of the weak as you and your minions have.  Though we appear weak in body, our minds and wills are as iron.  We will avenge the blood of the innocents that you have sacrificed to your false and weak gods.  In your attempt to break us, you all will be broken.  This is our vow and this is our promise.  For, we as Man and Woman will yield a flaming sword of Light.  We will show you no mercy since you have shown us none.  Victory in the end will be ours.

©  2022  M.N. Hopkins

Note:  I wrote this a few days ago in a moment of inspiration and the words came to me as if dictated to me.  I decided to share the above words on my blog as a vision of a probable future.  I published this vision for the first time today, the 21st of May, 2022.

To read more of my poems & quotations, please click on the link below:

No comments: