Music by The Refusers

Saturday, February 22, 2014

The Planetary Deadline: From The Aquarian Passion Play - A Guest Post by Michael Brine




The Planetary Deadline - from The Aquarian Passion Play.

“If we could look down from outer space upon the Earth with clairvoyant vision we would see the auric field of the planet as a murky ball of seething mist and fog. We might stand aghast at beholding this great dark cloud of subtle matter, which would evidence itself to be of a density and thickness that indicated not only impenetrability but also those conditions that are unfavourable to life and which make all things appear unclear and distorted. Thus it would be appreciated that there is a pressing need for change and global decontamination, for preparation for all those upon Earth who would be ready to weather well the approaching purificatory storm and, moreover, who would take advantage of it. The effects of the cumulative and harmful thought-patterns and attitudes of humanity are pervasive worldwide, and are sorely evident today not only in the lives of mankind, but also upon the physical planet. Man has generally treated the Earth with gross disrespect for far too long. He has regarded his home together with its mineral, vegetable and animal kingdoms most carelessly, and has repeatedly demonstrated an attitude of negligence that expresses the erroneous view that the resources of the planet are for his own selfish use and exploitation alone.
Humanity, as a whole, has completely overlooked the fact that Mother Earth – Gaia – is a spiritual being, engaged in her own evolutionary development, and who lovingly endeavours to provide a perfectly balanced environment for the peaceful and harmonious existence of multifarious life-forms, including human beings.”

Let me also add a personal comment of my own:

We have also created an unbalanced world because of allowing us to be ruled by a dominantly male energy, which so often ignores the nurturing and compassionate energy of the Feminine. We have also given our power to some of the most divisive religions imaginable. By all means enjoy ones own religious/spiritual beliefs but when we attempt to impose these believes on others – often creating war in doing so - we cross the line. We only have to look at the Middle East to see this sad situation at its worst. However, it also exists within our own societies as well – however subtly.

One other more personal comment. We need to also ask ourselves is it necessary and creating harmony when we kill other life forms to satisfy our appetites? I’ll leave it with you.

Thank you – Michael.


Some other articles of mine may be accessed at the following site:
To read the entire book, please click on the link provided below:

The New Call - 2nd Edition

Note:  The book takes some time to download.  Please be patient.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am what you would call a prophet I guess . I have experienced contact withe the divine and given a prophecy from God. I've attempted to share it only to be ignored, dismissed or persecuted. The prophecy reads as follows:
I am knot the key from the House of Payne in which God dwells. I have wrath on my knee and the word of God on my side. I have compass about me, true north no lie. I carry Buddha on my back because God turned Her back on him. Shiva rides on my calf because God cut off his feet so he may never put his feet down unless I do first. I am a very rare bird indeed and that is why God put wings n me.
This is just a portin of what God has said to me. She is Goddess, a Nubian. Not the stories being told in the current religious institutions. Pagan lore speaks of a great spiritual leader murdered by the Roman Catholic Church for his refusal to convert. They then then used his name to spread their own religion. They are speaking of Jesus Christ.
I have advanced knowledge and am being ignored my mainstream religious institutions and government agencies because it contriadics the majority. I am seeking help. A established well respected spiritual leader that can guide and mentor me as I egging my journey as a spiritual leader. If any one reads this and can help me or direst me to someone that can it would be greatly apreciated. Thank you and May Goddess be with us all. Blessed be.