Music by The Refusers

Friday, October 10, 2014

We Are The Wayseers - A Poem by M.N. Hopkins Recited by Seldom Heard




I asked SH to read one of my poems in his special way to music.  What he created exceeds all my expectations.   I think he did a fantastic job rendering my poem to music.

Many thanks.  :)

Mike



"WAYSEERS"



POEM BY: M. N. HOPKINS +Michael Hopkins



VOCALS BY: SELDOM HEARD



MUSIC BY: SUGAM KHETAN AKA 4LIENETIC




Please click on the link below to listen to Seldom Heard's rendition of my poem:





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, it's awesome, Mike. So powerful. Has to be pretty cool to hear it spoken with such passion. I shared it on my Facebook page. Nice work!

Pam

Stranger in a Strange Land said...

Thanks Pam.

Seldom Heard would be happy to hear this. He did a great job with my poem.

Kindest & warmst regards.
Mike