Monday, November 30, 2015
Sunday, November 29, 2015
Friday, November 27, 2015
To learn more, visit:
Thursday, November 26, 2015
Wednesday, November 25, 2015
Tuesday, November 24, 2015
To learn more and view many videos of this teacher and his class , please click on the link provided below:
Special Books For Special Kids Facebook Page
Monday, November 23, 2015
Within us all lie the seeds to our destruction, but also within each heart, lie the seeds to one's reconstruction as a human being-from one driven by fear to one driven by love.
It is each persons responsibility to live in a way that nurtures and supports the good within. It takes effort to weed a garden, so the plants grow healthy and strong.
There are no techniques or devices or systems that will lead one to one's deliverance from human suffering. This has been a misunderstanding for many thousands of years.
Only through right action will one evolve into a true human being. Change one's behavior by living in a way that enriches and supports a healthy body, mind, and spirit.
Be responsible and part of the human community and have no concern for all the false ones who teach fear and lack of concern for their fellow humans. Live by example. Give your love freely. For, in freedom is grown a loving and kind heart.
Do not despair for yourself or others. You will have just what you need, just when you need it. All future events cannot and will not be revealed. It is best just to accept what life has to offer to you and join with the Creator in creating a world that is better suited for kind hearted, loving human beings.
For as long as the dishonest and hate filled ones rule, life in this world will always be filled with sadness and disappointment.
© M.N. Hopkins
Sunday, November 22, 2015
At 4 months old she was rolling over, pulling herself up and sitting up until she fell over after a few minutes. Lol. She was grabbing for everything. Lol. Always smiling and happy said "hi" or at least it sounded like it. Lol. Our baby was perfect.
On 07/08/14 when we took our baby girl to her 4 month wellness checkup, she received 6 vaccines: Dtap, HepB, IPV, PCV, HiB, and Rotavirus. Within the hour her reaction started; screaming horribly, throwing head backwards almost touching bottom, loss of muscle use, loss of emotions, spasms we later found out are seizures, Clinching of fists, etc. Her doctors said it is all normal no matter what I asked them or said.
After two months of begging her doctor for answers we seen a new pediatrician at her 6 month check up. Within a few seconds the new pediatrician found that my daughters fontanelle (soft spot) closed completely prematurely. We rushed her to the hospital only to find that our daughters brain not only stopped growing completely at 4 months old but also shrank in size. Her brain and spinal stem are also full of cysts from toxin and metal build up.
The saddest part, is our daughter is a "lucky" one. Many children pass away from the vaccines they received.
We are their voice, help us spread the word so we can put an end to this evil medical mafia - Raquel Donate Victor Talha
Friday, November 20, 2015
Thursday, November 19, 2015
Wednesday, November 18, 2015
Tuesday, November 17, 2015
16 More Reasons Black Seed Is 'The Remedy For Everything But Death'
by Sayer Ji
Green Med Info, 29 November 2013
A year ago, we wrote an article about nigella sativa (aka black seed) titled, 'The Remedy For Everything But Death.' It described the research on the many ways in which black seed (nigella sativa) is a potentially life-saving medicinal food, and is one of our most popular articles, with over 225K social media shares.
Opening with, "This humble, but immensely powerful seed, kills MRSA, heals the chemical weapon poisoned body, stimulates regeneration of the dying beta cells within the diabetic's pancreas, and yet too few even know it exists," the article summarized the peer-reviewed and published research on 10 of the seed's remarkable health benefits:
- Type 2 Diabetes: Two grams of black seed a day resulted in reduced fasting glucose, decreased insulin resistance, increased beta-cell function, and reduced glycosylated hemoglobin (HbA1c) in human subjects.[ii]
- Helicobacter Pylori Infection: Black seeds possess clinically useful anti-H. pylori activity, comparable to triple eradication therapy.[iii]
- Epilepsy: Black seeds were traditionally known to have anticonvulsive properties. A 2007 study with epileptic children, whose condition was refractory to conventional drug treatment, found that a water extract significantly reduced seizure activity.[iv]
- High Blood pressure: The daily use of 100 and 200 mg of black seed extract, twice daily, for 2 months, was found to have a blood pressure-lowering effect in patients with mild hypertension.[v]
- Asthma: Thymoquinone, one of the main active constituents within Nigella sativa, is superior to the drug fluticasone in an animal model of asthma.[vi] Another study, this time in human subjects, found that boiled water extracts of black seed have relatively potent antiasthmatic effect on asthmatic airways.[vii]
- Acute tonsillopharyngitis: characterized by tonsil or pharyngeal inflammation (i.e. sore throat), mostly viral in origin, black seed capsules (in combination with Phyllanthus niruri) have been found to significantly alleviate throat pain, and reduce the need for pain-killers, in human subjects.[viii]
- Chemical Weapons Injury: A randomized, placebo-controlled human study of chemical weapons injured patients found that boiled water extracts of black seed reduced respiratory symptoms, chest wheezing, and pulmonary function test values, as well as reduced the need for drug treatment.[ix]
- Colon Cancer: Cell studies have found that black seed extract compares favorably to the chemoagent 5-fluoruracil in the suppression of colon cancer growth, but with a far higher safety profile.[x] Animal research has found that black seed oil has significant inhibitory effects against colon cancer in rats, without observable side effects.[xi]
- MRSA: Black seed has anti-bacterial activity against clinical isolates of methicillin resistant Staphylococcus aureus.[xii]
- Opiate Addiction/Withdrawal: A study on 35 opiate addicts found black seed as an effective therapy in long-term treatment of opioid dependence.[xiii]
Since then, the biomedical research on black seed has continued to flourish, with another 78 studies published and cited on the National Library of Medicine's biomedical database MEDLINE over the past 11 months.
Here are 16 additional potential health benefits to add to the growing list:
- Prevents Radiation Damage: Nigella sativa oil (NSO) and its active component, thymoquinone, protect brain tissue from radiation-induced nitrosative stress.[i]
- Protects Against Damage from Heart Attack: A thymoquinone extract from nigella sativa has a protective effect against damage associated with experimental heart attack.[ii]
- Prevents Morphine Dependence/Toxicity: An alcohol extract of nigella sativa reduces morphine-associated conditioned place preference, an indication of morphine intoxication, dependence and tolerance.[iii]
- Prevents Kidney Damage Associated with Diabetes: A thymoquinone extract from nigella sativa has protective effects on experimental diabetic nephropathy.[iv]
- Prevents Post-Surgical Adhesions: Covering peritoneal surfaces with Nigella sativa oil (NSO) after peritoneal trauma is effective in decreasing peritoneal adhesion formation in an experimental model.[v]
- Prevents Alzheimer's Associated Neurotoxicity: A thymoquinone extract from nigella sativa has protective effects on experimental diabetic prevents neurotoxicity and Aβ1-40-induced apoptosis in the cell model.[vi]
- Suppresses Breast Cancer Growth: : A thymoquinone extract from nigella sativa inhibits tumor growth and induces programmed cell death (apoptosis) in a breast cancer xenograft mouse model.[vii] [viii]
- Exhibits Anti-Psoriasis Properties: The alcohol extract of nigella sativa seeds exhibit anti-psoriatic activity, consistent with its medicinal use in traditional medicine.[ix]
- Prevents Brain Pathology Associated with Parkinson's Disease: A thymoquinone extract from nigella sativa protects cultured neurons against αSN-induced synaptic toxicity, a pathology observed in the brains of patients with Parkinson's disease and dementia with Lewy bodies.[x]
- Kills Highly Aggressive Gliobastoma Brain Cancer Cells: A thymoquinone extract from nigella sativa exhibits glioblastoma cell killing activity. [xi]
- Kills Leukemia Cells: A thymoquinone from nigella sativa induces mitochondria-mediated apoptosis in acute lymphoblastic leukaemia in vitro.[xii]
- Suppresses Liver Cancer Growth: A thymoquinone extract from nigella sativa prevents chemically-induced cancer in a rat model.[xiii]
- Prevents Diabetic Pathologies: A water and alcohol extract of nigella sativa at low doses has a blood-sugar lowering effect and ameliorative effect on regeneration of pancreatic islets, indicating its value as a therapeutic agent in the management of diabetes mellitus.[xiv]
- Suppresses Cervical Cancer Cell Growth: A thymoquinone extract from nigella sativa exhibits anti-proliferative, apoptotic and anti-invasive properties in a cervical cancer cell line.[xv]
- Prevents Lead-Induced Brain Damage: A thymoquinone extract from nigella sativa ameliorates lead-induced brain damage in Sprague Dawley rats.[xvi]
- Kills Oral Cancer Cells: A thymoquinone extract from nigella sativa induces programmed cell death (apoptosis) in oral cancer cells.[xvii]
Why is such a powerful seed not yet on the radar of most medical and nutrition communities? We know sesame seed can beat Tylenol in reducing arthritis pain and can reduce cardiovascular disease risk factors in a manner that makes statin drugs envious, and we know flaxseeds shrink breast and prostate tumors, but black seed's benefits are still largely under reported and underutilized.
Monday, November 16, 2015
Only 1 TBSP of Coconut Oil Produces Powerful Health Changes, Study Confirm
by Sayer Ji
Green Med Info, 11 November 2015
A simple tablespoon daily of coconut oil could promote weight loss and improve cardiovascular health, reveals a new clinical study.
A new study titled, "A coconut extra virgin oil-rich diet increases HDL cholesterol and decreases waist circumference and body mass in coronary artery disease patients," holds great promise in those suffering from overweight, obesity, and heightened cardiovascular disease risk, and against which pharmaceutical approaches often fail.
Coconut oil was once considered a "bad fat," as it contains saturated fatty acids which conventional nutritionists did not distinguish from synthetically produced ones such as margarine. We know far better now, and increasingly, natural sources of saturated fats are gaining appreciation as not only "not-bad," but actually beneficial, particularly for the brain. You can check out the first hand literature on coconut's helath benefits on the GreenMedInfo.com database, or read our article, 13 Evidence-Based Health Benefits of Coconut Oil.
The new study evaluated the health effects of a nutritional treatment with extra virgin coconut oil, focusing primarily on how it affects HDL cholesterol and a range of anthropmetric measurements (e.g. body weight, size, circumference).
The average age of the participants was 62.4 ± 7.7 years, with 70% of elderly individuals, and 63.2% of males. All of them were hypertensive and 94.5% had blood lipid profiles indicating "dyslipidemia" and on standard, cholesterol lowering drug treatment.
In the first phase, a three month period, 136 enrollees were put on a standardized diet. From the third month onward, the 116 who completed the first phase were place in two intervention groups: 22 remained on the diet, and 92 were put on the diet + 13 ml (.43 ounces) daily of extra virgin coconut oil, which is equivalent to about 14 grams, or about 1 Tablespoon (15 grams).
The results of the the three-month coconut oil intervention showed that relative to the standard diet, the coconut group saw a decrease in all six of the bodily parameters measured, including:
- Weight: -.6 kilograms (1.322 pounds)
- Body Mass Index: - .2 kg/m2
- Waist Circumference: -2.1 cm
- Neck Perimeter: -4 cm
- Systolic Blood Pressure: -3.3 points
- Diastolic Blood Pressure: -3.5 pointsTo read the entire article, please click on the link provided below: