Music by The Refusers

Thursday, March 29, 2012

After Viewing This Video Would You Still Allow Your Daughter to Be Vaccinated With Gardasil?



http://www.cthepower.org/vaccineawareness.htm

If there was even the slightest chance of this happening to your daugther after taking Gardasil, would you still trust the authories and the doctor and allow you child to take the vaccine?

Click on the link below and watch these videos and spread the link to this blog entry far and wide if you have any concern for the welfare of others and believe in the freedom of health choices and don't forget to wish this dear young women well.

Warning:

There is much sadness in these video logs.  If you are unwilling to view the tragic and sad side effects of Gardasil,  then please do not click on the link below. 


http://www.youtube.com/user/AshCanVlog

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

But for the grace of God could have gone I. I survived my 3 episodes but the effects of those 3vaccinations have been with me to this day. Those three episodes were Spinal and Cyribil [spelling?] meningitis when I was 6,Mastoid in my right ear when I was 14, Typhoid when I was 27.

M.

Malgorzata Ingstad said...

Just sending you best wishes - hopefully your engagement is not less when the Spring is coming to your strange land...
Where was the world today if people did not think?

Stranger in a Strange Land said...

Hello Maria:

Welcome to my Strange Land and thanks for your comment.

I will continue to be engaged and enjoy the Springs coming also. It will soon be time to enjoy walks in the forest.

Kindest regards,
Mike

Shawn said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I will watch the video after the grandkids go home. I have been against the Gardasil vaccine from the beginning!
Unfortunately, I have a daughter-in-law, working in the community health sector, who is a big proponent! She has a closed mind on the subject and was encouraging my daughters to have my granddaughters vaccinated!

I will send your link to my girls!

Stranger in a Strange Land said...

Hello Shawn:

Thank you for your visit and I'm glad that you send the link to your girls. I believe it is important to each make our own health choices by studying and not just following the voice of Authority which often only cares about self power and money.

Take care of the girls and best wishes,
Mike