Music by The Refusers

Tuesday, January 12, 2021

Time Of Prophets - A Poem by M.N. Hopkins


Time of prophets

Revealers of the truth

All speak from One Source

©  2021   M.N. Hopkins

Note:   I view the prophet as someone who is Divinely inspired and can see events clearly either in the present or future.  I believe that one definition of a prophet is a revealer of truth whether social, political, or spiritually.  So, in a sense we are in a time of many prophets.  In the darkess of times, prophets are more inspired to reveal truth through all the layers and layers of lies.  I was inspired, wrote and published this poem in the haiku style of poetry for the first time on my blog today, the 12th of January,  2021.

To read more of my poems & quotations,  please click on the link below:


No comments: