Music by The Refusers

Sunday, January 24, 2021

Thy Will Be Done - An Insight by M.N. Hopkins


Thy will be done.

I was restless in a dream and I heard the words, Thy will be done and a peace came over me.  I came to understand that I was trying to impose my will upon the world and there would be no peace until I align my will with the will of God.  This all happened in a flash and in my minds eye the energy shifted instantly from a choatic, nervious, restlessness to a deep, unshakeable calm and in my minds eyes I could see a straight horizontal line of intense Light.

I woke up feeling a calmness I have not felt for some time and it has followed me through my day. 

Mike

2 comments:

rod said...

Since I've started meditating regularly to create peace within. I've aligned with the calm, all of this chaos appears humorous. I get directed to specific video's or articles that show me what is coming. It comes with a warning that the chaos will increase until most that are asleep will wake up. Most are so cognitive dissonance they can't see or hear the truth. When enough wake up the changes will be significant...... Listen to Seal, If I Could.... Beautiful message.... Peace.

Stranger in a Strange Land said...

Thanks Rod for the music tip. Listening to it now.

Kindest regards,
Mike