Music by The Refusers

Thursday, January 9, 2020

The Heart Is The Way - A Poem by M.N. Hopkins



The world of magic

Is a detour from real Love

The heart is the way

©   2020    M.N. Hopkins

Note:      I had an insight and wrote this yesterday in the haiku style of poetry after watching a film about Magi.   An ego path that usually leads one to self destruction.      A temporary fix to one's problems that are just the price we all pay for being human and a diversion that keeps us from touching upon that which is sacred within ourselves and easily assessable through one's human heart which I see as the meeting place of the human and the Divine.   

I published it in the haiku style for the first time today, the 9th of January, 2020 on my blog.

To read more of my poems & quotations, please click on the link below:

Poems & Quotations by M.N. Hopkins


or visit:

Pinterest

No comments: