Music by The Refusers

Sunday, January 12, 2020

Although, The World Remains One Of Limitation - A Quotation by M.N. Hopkins



Although, the world remains one of limitation, the person now has access to unlimited possibility.  You will see and feel the truth of this statement and will know truthfully that you have in the past limited yourself by not taking responsibility for the state of your personal world.  Now,  free from the past, you look ahead with hopeful optimism and see and understand that you are only limited by the limits of your dreams.

©   M.N. Hopkins

Note:      During this month of January 2020 I intend to release one to two of my quotations which were taken from earlier inspirational writings going back 23 years to today.   I will also post any newly inspired quotations or poems written during this month of January, 2020 along with perhaps some older poetry put into meme form.

To read more of my poems & quotations, please click on the link below:

Poems & Quotations by M.N. Hopkins


or visit:

Pinterest

5 comments:

Mr A said...

May I repost this on my blog? (Non Profit)

https://neo51akamra.blogspot.com/

Mr A said...

Please

Stranger in a Strange Land said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stranger in a Strange Land said...

Yes, you may Mr. A and thanks.


Kind regards,
Mike

Stranger in a Strange Land said...

Yes, Mr. A. you may publish it on your blog or share it anywhere else you wish. Sorry for not answering you. I just had about 4 comments come into my spam folders so never got them.

I would be happy if you posted my quote anywhere you wish.

Kindest regards,
Mike