Music by The Refusers

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Michael Roads: Awakening True Abundance & Communicating With Nature



"If you see life through your limits, you experience a limited reality." - Michael J Roads

Born in England in 1937, Michael Roads discovered at an early age he had the natural ability to communicate with nature and go beyond linear time and space. He immigrated to Australia in 1963 where he was a beef and dairy farmer, and prominent in the early organic movement. He wrote the first book on organic gardening in Australia, which was an immediate best seller. After becoming spiritually awakened in 1986, Michael wrote about his metaphysical experiences and has since published 14 books, translated into 16 languages. 2012 marks his 21st year of traveling around the world giving profound and hugely popular talks and 5-day Intensives on unconditional Love and emotional balance. He offers clear metaphysical insights and relates his unique, experiential truth in a powerful, no-nonsense format, offering pathways to our deep spiritual connection with Nature, with Self, and with awakening to our Divine potential.

http://www.michaelroads.com/about-michael.html

2 comments:

Magnus said...

Thanks for sharing! Wonderful guy to listen to. It was a little coincidence seeing him talking now, because what cauhgt my attention was when he mentioned the importance of love of one self. I reacted then I had a experience about 3 days earlier were I went down a late eve to the lake to meditate. It was something wrong that day, I didn't feel happy, and prayed intensely to get over whatever it was... Then after a couple of minutes, there was like something put pressure over my lower chest, and a burst of so much painful feeling came up - I realized that I had been hard on myself in life - I had have so many times when I hadn't been loving to myself, but judging me, blaming me and feeling "unsuccessful" or guilty over things that has happened in life... And that was a kind of hard realisation whick took many minutes of deep crying to get rid of.... But after that, a great relief occured and I realized - that if it's one thing that is more important over everything else in your life - it is to love yourself. It might sound selfish - but you have to love yourself of all your heart, because that is your deepest realtionship you will ever have with anyone - you and your Self - and to go on in life to be best friend and always love and support yourself... In addition to that, I had a dream a few night after, where I told a close person to me who felt sad and unhappy, and I felt these words so strong - "the most important thing in life is to love yourself and forgive yourself for all that you have done - and to accept: that all things that you have done and happened to you in your life, might have happened for a reason" don't forget that...

Have a nice day

Stranger in a Strange Land said...

Hello Magnus:

Thanks for sharing your insights with all who visit this post.

Kindest & warmest regards,
Mike