Music by The Refusers

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Listen To Your Own Being - The Wise Words Of Osho

"清" (sei, or kiyoi). It is translated as clear, pure, clean, peaceful, etc.
   This character is written by Kanzi, Regular script.

"Listen to your being. It is continuously giving you hints; it is a still, small voice. It does not shout at you, that is true.  And if you are a little silent you will start feeling your way.  Be the person you are.  Never try to be another, and you will become mature. Maturity is accepting the responsibility of being oneself, whatsoever the cost.  Risking all to be oneself, that's what maturity is all about."

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I feel as though I am in the center of a circle. I am surrounded by wisdom holders. This package is magnificent, yet I have been absorbing the nectar served from all...and have the will to respect and honor each...
I wonder if that is okay. I have run off course, and am back to center...and only because I recognized my own shortcomings....In the end, I believe and trust God knows my heart, and that is what really matters.
I am my best in this center.
Thank you.

Stranger in a Strange Land said...

You are welcome Nicoleta. Best wishes to stay in your centre of power, the heart.

Kindest regards,
Mike