Music by The Refusers

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

I Am She - An Insightful Poem by Maggie Pym



I am eternal woman,
the feminine aspect of life present
at the foundation of this earth.

"I am all women - the Madonna, the Magdalene,
the Virgin, the Crone.

"I am the nurturer of life and its destruction,
the Mystery of Birth, Life, Death, Rebirth;
the Eternal Cycle.

I am the Vessel that holds all Wisdom.
Know me and you know the Secrets of Creation.

“Nothing is strange to me.
No distortion repels me.
All that is, can be purified through my love.

“I am all-knowing, all-wise, all-patient.
Throughout Eternity I wait to be brought again to life.
To fulfill all hidden prophesies.

“Only fire brings me to life.  The fire of Divine Love."

I am SHE.

Note:  Maggie sent me this inspired poem that she wrote many years ago at a press conference.  She thought that she was beginning her report of the event and instead these words flooded effortlessly through the pen.  This is truly a beautiful and inspired writing and one that I am proud to share on my blog.

Note #2:  This is the second time that I have published this poem on my blog.  I thought that it was time to revisit Maggie's poetry again.

No comments: