Music by The Refusers

Saturday, April 13, 2024

A Warrior's Two Hearts - A Poem by M.N. Hopkins

A warrior's two hearts

One to fight with, one with love

Defending our Land

© 2024  M.N. Hopkins

Note:   I wrote this poem in the haiku style of poetry yesterday and published it for the first time today, the 13th of April, 2024.  We live in a time in which most have lost both the fight and the fire of  both of these hearts.  

To read more of my poems & quotations, please click on the link below:

Poems & Quotations by M.N. Hopkins

or visit:

Pinterest

2 comments:

baili said...

Thanks for dropping by
I enjoyed my visit to your wonderful blog!

Your poems are lovely.

I agree we are stranger on strange land until we learn to harmonise our inner world with one we have around us.
All mysteries end and we feel at home finally

Stranger in a Strange Land said...

You are very welcome Baili and thank you for your kind words. May you have a blessed week ahead.

Kindest regards,
Mike