Music by The Refusers

Thursday, September 12, 2019

A True Story Of Healing by M.N. Hopkins


I have been doing heavy duty healing since 1996 when the Light came to me and was there whenever I needed it. It is not a 24-hour illumination. I raise to a higher frequency when I heal and my body cannot maintain this vibe for more than a few hours; perhaps six to eight is the limit. It’s too hard on the human body. Since I have no medical training or knowledge in methods, I have no limitations and believe I can heal anything and pretty much I have (with the Grace of God or Good). I have done very little the last five or six years, though I always have the power when I need it. I have just touched people before since a young age and healed but never thought about it—I was too busy living a normal life and the Light came to me from time to time, but only when I was severely sick and near death or in prayer and meditation, but not at will as it does today.
My friends (Inner Voice) have been telling me for months that soon I would begin to heal in a new way and after a dream, a new way was shown to me and I have tried it.  It’s not for everyone. I talked to a friend of many years who was poisoned and having severe neurological problems and was giving up hope and he visited two hours last weekend and by the time he left his tremors had gone and he was calm and without worries. He was also standing up straight for the first time in three years. He even took off his back brace and left my house without it.
His wife came with him on a whim, but I knew ahead she was coming and what I was to do for her and for him. When I am in the flow the info is shown to me.  So they got a two-for-one special. ðŸ™‚ She is a cancer survivor who I gave a healing to four years ago when she was in the hospital, but have had no contact since.  She left without numbness in her feet and legs and no pain in her stomach where the doctors had done bad surgery and she told me this is the first time in four years she was without any of these symptoms. They were both happy and said that they were calm and felt a warmth in their hearts.
He contacted me two days later and said he was still calm and felt stronger in his body. I haven’t heard from her, but this is my way. I just do my business and let people go.  Often I don’t hear what happened until years later when or if we cross paths again.
As for the technique—I will not be teaching it. This was given to me to use; perhaps my Inner Teachers are clever. I have done mostly distance healing for the last several years or simply sit and talk to the healee and things just change in
their bodies, emotions, and thinking.  Unfortunately, this is hard for some to accept since humans often need a technique or herb or mineral or vitamin to accept a healing.  Few can understand or even have any idea of what I do.
It appears that whatever I am doing opens up a flow to and from the Earth and also to and from Heaven as the Light flows into them and healing occurs wherever in the body it is needed. I ask no questions–just do my thing and it goes very fast.
When I will do it again, God or Good only knows, since it’s as if coincidence brings people to me. I do not actively seek out others–actually,  I don’t seek them at all.  I have always been a reluctant healer and knower of things.  Perhaps that is why I was chosen.  Life just plays out in a way that leads me to people with severe illness and I have helped give many added years of life.
©  2016    M.N. Hopkins

Note:  This story was first published as a part of a three person collaboration on another blog.  I remembered publishing it years ago and searched for it and found it,  so decided to publish it separately at this time.   You can believe the above story or not.   For those who understand and feel deeply, this is my gift to you.

4 comments:

Magnus said...

Thanks for sharing an interesting story!

I believe it is good to hear about other's experiences like this because it broadens my thinking.

As a therapist I have experienced that what mostly makes people better is if they are able to shift their state of being from a state of stress and or worry to a state where they feel calm, relaxed and at ease with life. i believe this is the key to health. If you are a skilled practitioner you can relief physical sympotoms for some time, but if the patient continues to feel either stressed or worried the symptoms will soon come back.
So I believe that with the ability to make people calm - he or she will come much longer in helping people than any pills, remedies or herbs will ever do. So I think people who doesnt believe in these kinds of stories simply doesnt understand enough about how the human body works.

As a therapist I also believe things like "physical alignment" is important for the body, but even there - if the person will be either stressed or worried and maintain that state of distress, the body will eventually be out of alignment soon again, and then the symptoms or ailments will slowly come back.

Kindest regards
Magnus

Stranger in a Strange Land said...

You are very welcome and thanks for your thoughtful and insightful comment..


Kindest regards,
Mike


Anonymous said...

A lovely experience and story !

I was gifted with healing hands about 15 years ago; the energy flows through me and works on whichever aspect needs healing the most - physical, spiritual, mental, emotional - and often lifts me up on it's way through. In person or distance seems to be as effective, and I too often have no feedback unless through chance meeting.

But, in the aspect of "physician heal thyself", it has not removed my own physical afflictions. I am sure it has helped to heal me of the invisible traumas, I'm in a space of "maintaining" life and happiness, yet still sick.

All I can conclude is the illness is keeping me low-key in my life, more available for others to access healing, and/or a block in my understanding. This gift doesn't come with a manual !

Hugs & Smiles,
FloatingOnSmiles from Minds :)

Stranger in a Strange Land said...

Then you understand very well Floating On Smiles.

Thanks for reading and commenting on my story. It was nice to hear your story in return.


Best wishes for improved health. If you want it so shall it be,
Mike