Music by The Refusers

Monday, January 27, 2020

Feel The Joy Of Living - A Quotation by M.N. Hopkins



Feel the joy of living, the joy behind and within all of creation.  Feel and be healed of the past and the stupidities of today.  Concentrate not upon weakness, but upon the strength that lies dormant within yourself.  Awaken the sleeping giant and take it into your heart.  

©   M.N. Hopkins

Note:      During this month of January 2020 I intend to release one to two of my quotations which were taken from earlier inspirational writings going back 23 years to today.   I will also post any newly inspired quotations or poems written during this month of January, 2020 along with perhaps some older poetry put into meme form.

To read more of my poems & quotations, please click on the link below:

Poems & Quotations by M.N. Hopkins


or visit:

Pinterest

2 comments:

Mrs.Doll said...

Thank you. This is beautiful. I especially like,
"Awaken the sleeping giant and take it into your heart".

Stranger in a Strange Land said...

You are very welcome Mrs. D. I wish you all the best.

Kindest & warmest regards,
Mike