Music by The Refusers

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

The Economy of Love - A Video Narrated by Rebecca Solnit




"The economy of love is - the more you have the more I have. If I can make you feel happy or hopeful or beautiful I might feel more that way myself.... If I want a society that works, then I need you to be powerful, I need you to be responsible, I need you to be fully engaged, and maybe I need you to be joyous. The more I can give you the better my society is, because we are actually in this together"

Rebecca Solnit

Source:

http://occupylove.org/



Photo by Andrew Bossi


2 comments:

Sujana said...

I love this! Awesome post :)

Stranger in a Strange Land said...

Hello Sujana:

I'm glad that you enjoyed it and thanks for stopping by for a visit and to comment. Happy Day.

Kindest regards,
Mikje