Music by The Refusers

Monday, December 12, 2011

She's Alive... Beautiful... Finite... Hurting... Make An Effort To Give Her Some Love & Kindness



This is a stunning video I believe that I posted before. It's worth another visit.


Enjoy.

This is a non-commercial attempt to highlight the fact that world leaders, irresponsible corporates and mindless 'consumers' are combining to destroy life on earth. It is dedicated to all who died fighting for the planet and those whose lives are on the line today. The cut was put together by Vivek Chauhan, a young film maker, together with naturalists working with the Sanctuary Asia network

www.sanctuaryasia.com

3 comments:

fernando di filippo said...

EXCELENT.
MANY THANKS

Stranger in a Strange Land said...

Hello Fernando:

I'm glad that you liked it and you are very welcome.

Kindest & warmest wishes,
Mike

Hola Fernando:

Me alegro que te haya gustado y que son bienvenidos.

Deseos más amable y cálido,
Mike

Unknown said...

I think a lot...sometimes too much...
At one point I thought of the fear I projected at one time and felt a need to ask to be forgiven if it spilled...
By the end of the film, I was saddened to see that many well intentioned persons were killed to gain what will ultimately never belong to them...
I enjoyed the beginning with the sound of breadth...
Blessings...