Music by The Refusers

Thursday, April 28, 2011

A Michael Brine Insight


My Dearest Companions of the Stars!


I was up in the hills today and the following came to me.






“The Stars may try to guide us and the mind try to find answers, but in the end we must get out of our own way, for only the love that flows between our souls can guide us – unhindered by these influences – towards us all in the fulfilment of our combined destinies.”


Michael Brine.
25.04.2011

You can read more of Michael's insights at:

http://www.missionignition.net/btb/



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice, if I do say so myself! Have a great evening.
Pam B

Stranger in a Strange Land said...

Hello Pam:

Welcome and thanks for stopping by. I do value your opinion.

Be well,
Mike

Unknown said...

What a beautiful, insightful message. Thank you so much for sharing...I wish this were mounted on a stone sculpture...and maybe made to circulate in posters...This is a magnificent quote. Blessings.