Music by The Refusers

Monday, July 31, 2023

An Epidemic of Narcissists - My Thoughts by M.N. Hopkins

Those whom embody this behaviour are growing in number globally.   They are the Rector, CEO. Supervisor, Politician, Guru, Shills and Want To Be.  How they came to power in this day and age is not relevant but rather what to do about them is what my concern would be.   They are the uncontested bullies and sadists of our age.  In my day they were the little liars and cowards we told to shape up or threatened with a nose bleeding or the missing of a few teeth.  It was a very effective control strategy. 

As adults a more civil approach is required.   I recommend two or more standing together and simply saying stop or you will face consequences not to your liking.  Be calm and firm in your resolve and they will back down.   I've had to stand up to them on my own and suffered the consequences knowing I would stand alone.  It would have been enough to stop such cowards if only one other stood together with determination and the knowing that a person like this can be easily derailed from their sick mission of destroying community.

Ponder my words and come to your own decisions.   None can tell another how to behave or act.  Unless good sense and strength are internalized only an unpleasant result will ensue.  If people continue to follow these weak, disturbed individuals our human communities will continue their downward spirals.

I wish you all the best and if you so choose to act with self respect and in an honourable manner, I can guarantee you will feel better and sleep better at night.

Good speed and stay the course.

©  2016  M.N. Hopkins

Best wishes,
M.N. Hopkins

To read more of my poems & quotations, please click on the link below:

No comments: