Music by The Refusers

Saturday, August 1, 2020

Welcome To The Tenth Annual Inspiration August 2020


A warm welcome to all who visit my blog this month.  This is the tenth year I have hosted an Inspirational August event on my blog.  This is a month not only to showcase my own poetry and quotations but also to showcase the poetry, artwork, music and quotations of other talented artists and creators by the vehicle of guest posts.  Every year I invite others to participate with their contributions of their own creations and some answer the call and for this I am very grateful.  

2 comments:

Mathew Naismith said...

If you can comprehend this, human consciousness is a great mimicker. Everything created from and through human consciousness is but mimicked from a greater consciousness, a consciousness that has no limitations.......Mathew G

Stranger in a Strange Land said...

I get it Mat.

Kindest regards,
Mike

ps. Visit every few days for more inspiration.