Music by The Refusers

Friday, August 21, 2020

The Irish Blessing - 300 Churches From Our Island Singing a Blessing.



Lyrics: Be Thou My Vision/Prayer of St Patrick Be Thou my vision, O Lord of my heart; Naught be all else to me, save that Thou art; Thou my best thought, in the day and the night; Waking or sleeping, Thy presence my light. Be Thou my wisdom, be Thou my true Word; I ever with Thee and Thou with me, Lord; Thou my great Father and I, Thy true son; Thou in me dwelling, and I with Thee one. Be thou my battleshield, my sword for the fight; Be thou my dignity, thou my delight; Thou my soul’s shelter and thou my high tower; Raise thou me heavenward, O Power of my power. Riches I heed not, nor man’s empty praise; Thou mine inheritance, through all my days Thou and Thou only, the first in my heart; High King of heaven, my treasure Thou art. High King of heaven, my victory won; May I reach heaven’s joy, O bright heaven’s sun; Heart of my own heart, whatever befall; Still be my vision, O Ruler of all. Heart of my own heart, whatever befall; Still be my vision, O Ruler of all. Christ be with you, Christ within you Christ behind you, Christ before you, Christ beside you, Christ to win you, Christ to comfort and restore you, Christ beneath you, Christ above you, Christ In quiet, Christ in danger, Christ in hearts of all that love you, Christ in mouth of friend and stranger AMEN AMEN © 2020 NEW VOICE MUSIC adm. by songsolutions.com All rights reserved.

My #prayer is that we may be filled and daily led by the #HolySpirit. #Amen. #Pentecost #PentecostSunday

No comments: