Music by The Refusers

Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Now, Order Yourself - A Poem by M.N. Hopkins



Now, order yourself

Fragment not your thoughts or mind

Now,  bring balance, back

©  2019  M.N. Hopkins

Note:   This poem was written throughout the day,  yesterday.  The poem actually came to me in the middle of the night but by the time I got up to write it down,  I could only remember some of line one and three and wrote one word of line two to jog my memory later.   The above poem is the end result.  I wrote it in the haiku style of poetry and published it for the first time on my blog today, the 18th of June, 2019.

If you wish to read more of my poetry, please click on the link provided below:

https://www.poemhunter.com/michael-hopkins/

1 comment:

Magnus said...

Thank you!
Very nice inspirational poem!
Regards
Magnus