Music by The Refusers

Tuesday, March 26, 2019

I Just Am - A Poem by M.N. Hopkins



I am not a man
I am not a woman
I just am

I am not young
I am not old
I just am

I am not positive
I am not negative
I just am

I am not lost
I am not found
I just am

I am not happy
I am not sad
I just am


I am not angry
I am not content
I just am

I am not love
I am not hate
I just am

I am not life
I am not death
I just am

I am not emotion
I am not thought
I just am

I am not matter
I am not energy
I just am

I am not human
I am not god
I just am

I just am
That
I am

©  2019 .  M.N. Hopkins

Note:     I woke up this morning with two stanzas for this poem coming to me.   Later during this day,  I created more verses until I decided to end it.   I wrote it in a Stanza form of poetry and published it today for the first time today, the 26th of March 2019.

If you wish to read more of my poetry, please click on the link provided below:

https://www.poemhunter.com/michael-hopkins/

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Interesting poem you got there Hopkins

Magnus said...

Very nice poem!
Kindest regards
Magnus

Stranger in a Strange Land said...

Glad that you liked it Magnus.


Best wishes,
Mike