Music by The Refusers

Monday, July 7, 2014

Wisdom Is As A Stream That Flows Eternal - A Poem by M.N. Hopkins



There is wisdom everywhere,
in every time
and in everybody.
Yet, it is rooted outside all three
as it flows through the veil that separates the Worlds.
Wisdom is as a stream that flows eternal.
Some drinking from it's life giving waters
while others are distracted from it's shores
A few nourishing themselves with it's Life giving waters.
Once again nourished,
they are able to share their insights with others
Others insight and become inspired
As wisdom continues it's flow eternal.

© 2104 M.N. Hopkins

If you would like to read other of my poems, please click on the link below:

http://www.poemhunter.com/michael-hopkins

Note:   This poem was inspired as I was doing some errands today.  I had been thinking earlier that I have not written any poetry in some months and thought that I would again sometime in the future.  As I walked into the entrance of a food store in town, the first line of this poem came to me.  Luckily, I had paper and pen in my backpack to start writing.  I worked on it over the day and finished it about 6 hours later.  It was first published today on my blog.


1 comment:

Magnus said...

Thanks for the poem. I really like it, it felt good. Nice to hear the background about how it was made.