Music by The Refusers

Friday, May 29, 2020

I Hear The Birds Sing - A Poem by M.N. Hopkins


I hear the birds sing

Harmony to my being

Soothing through my ears

©   2020   M.N. Hopkins

Note:   I was inspired to write this haiku poem while out and about and on one side of the path were birds singing and on the other side of the path was traffic noise.  The cars dampened the soothing feelings within started by the bird song.  It took super focus to keep the bird song audible to my ears until the line of traffic passed and I could clearly hear the bird singing clearly again.  

I wrote this poem yesterday and published it for the first time on my blog today, the 29th of May, 2020.

To read more of my poems & quotations, please click on the link below:

Poems & Quotations by M.N. Hopkins


or visit:

Pinterest

No comments: