Music by The Refusers

Friday, August 10, 2018

Music and Dance in Brasil Presented by Creative Moms Can Save the World - A Guest Post by Ester Soronellas Amador



Youtube link:     https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPBLQ7sen1g&feature=youtu.be



PUBLISHED ON AUG 7, 2018

 


ESTER SORONELLAS AMADOR
Here is my new video, filmed in Alto Paraiso, Brazil. I've been #Estercising with some Catalan music by Gertrudis, as part of my healing adventure. I've been feeling our Pachamama love so deeply! It has helped me remember how connected we really are in this mother planet surface. We are just like trees, just like birds. All part of this amazing cooperation. I just wish my little loving videos can help some of us find Peace with all this infinite Pachamama unconditional love! I can't help but loving you all too!

Find out more about Gertrudis here: https://gertrudis.com





To learn more about Ester and her Facebook Group, please click on the link provided below:

Creative Moms Can Save The World

No comments: