Music by The Refusers

Friday, January 21, 2022

Reconnect - A Quotation from M.N. Hopkins


Reconnect to the Heavenly Realm and allow the pure white Light to heal your bodies and minds of the illness that has imposed itself upon the human personality structures. Seek once again the kindness and the love of one another and this need to control and manipulate events and others will cease. For with the Light, comes good health and good reasoning. The human structures are so dis-eased and ill at ease, that comfort is almost non-existent.

©  M.N. Hopkins

Note:  I wrote this around 15 years back as part of an inspirational writing.  It applies to that time as well as these times.  I decided to create a quote meme using my quotation and publishing it today on my blog.

To read more of my poems & quotations, please click on the link below:

Poems & Quotations by M.N. Hopkins

or visit:

Pinterest

No comments: