Music by The Refusers

Thursday, January 27, 2022

A Healing Must Occur - A Quotation by M.N. Hopkins


A healing must occur if Mankind is to continue the age old journey toward Self.  This healing will release these old hardened energies and create space for the clear and clean healing energies to begin to flow and from this flow a new being will arise and Man though tired and weary from the countless centuries of struggle will begin to see and understand the need for him to take care of his own body and being within the world of Man.

©  M.N. Hopkins

Note: I wrote this around 15 years back as part of an inspirational writing.  It applies to that time as well as these times.  I decided to create a quote meme using my quotation and publishing it today on my blog.  Self is my word for Soul and self would be ego self.

To read more of my poems & quotations, please click on the link below:

Poems & Quotations by M.N. Hopkins

or visit:

Pinterest

2 comments:

Christina Conti said...

Lovely Mr. Hopkins
Hope all is well.

Christina Conti

Envision Eden
https://envisioneden.wordpress.com/

Stranger in a Strange Land said...

Hello Christina,

I am well and still writing. It has been a long time since the Gplus days. I hope that you are well. I will go to your blog and take a look soon and leave a comment.

Kind regards, Mike