Music by The Refusers

Thursday, January 20, 2022

Your Leaders Encourage And Institute This - A Quotation by M.N. Hopkins


Your leaders encourage and institute this crusade of fear to keep you separate and detached from the better part of yourself that has good judgement and seeks only what is best within the community of Man. Come back to your senses and feel alive again. Open your hearts to this new found freedom and enjoy your days ahead. For, the individual must lead the way and take the initiative and help will follow.

©  M.N Hopkins

Note:  I wrote this around 15 years back as part of an inspirational writing.  It applies to that time as well as these times.  I decided to create a quote meme using my quotation and publishing it today on my blog.

To read more of my poems & quotations, please click on the link below:

Poems & Quotations by M.N. Hopkins

or visit:

Pinterest

No comments: