Music by The Refusers

Wednesday, January 26, 2022

A Technique of Exercising Mind and Body To Recharge Your Batteries


I remember someone telling me years back. "When the mind is tired, exercise the body, when the body is tired, exercise the mind."  I have done this and it really worked for me.  I believe this came out of an educational curriculum and practice from a school in the late 1890s.  There was a school in Chicago in which the students did their lessons one day and did practical work in learning building trades and working with their hands the next day.  Thus, mental work followed by physical work. refreshing the student.  There is a school in Russia that has been very successful using the same principles.  I believe it is called a Russian Kin School.

Note:  Try it and see what happens and leave a comment later in the comment section below.

No comments: