Music by The Refusers

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Lessons Learned - A Song And Some Kind Remarks




I received this video from a Swedish friend not one hour after I wrote this to another Swedish friend that was regretting years lost.  I thought it was quite a coincidence that I receive a song about lessons learned after my attempt to communicate to a friend to have no regrets and to trust in himSelf.  Here was my response:

Hello L:

Thanks for your e-mail and posting my links on your site.

We are all connected to the same Source.  Each translates the information in their own unique way.  We all have had different paths and learnings over time, yet all lead us back to the same Source.  Actually we have never left that Source, but have only forgotten.  We are just all walking about in an Eternal circle.

I wish to say only one thing now.  There is no lost time, no catch up to play.  What you see as a delay in reality is a time to learn a lesson needed if you are to continue on your chosen path.

I will only say, trust in your own intuitions and guidance first.  Your own Inner Voice is the greatest guru.  Other inspirational writings only act as a spark to ignite your own understandings.  None know you better than yourSelf.

I am impressed with the clarity of your dreams.  I rarely have such detailed & clear dreams or better to say, recall of them.

Be true to you own intuition and Inner Knowledge.  This will be the surest and safest guide through this lifetime.

Kind regards,
Mike

6 comments:

Magnus said...

Hi!

Thanks for using and sharing this song, - and thank you for using your means to act as from a soapbox ;-) You are really that kind of person people should listen more to in order to achieve a better world and future

P.S This was a more beautiful video, thanks ;-)

Stranger in a Strange Land said...

Hello Magnus:

Thanks for the song and the kind words.

Have a great Sunday,
Mike

Anonymous said...

Lessons learned Yep!'Thank you for sharing the song.

Stranger in a Strange Land said...

Hello Anonymous:

And thank you for stopping by and your comment.

Kind regards,
Mike

Prashant Sree said...

Amazing song... Very insightful thoughts and words of wisdom... Thanks for sharing, probably will share it in my blog too :)

regards,

Prashant
*+

Stranger in a Strange Land said...

Helo Aragorn:

Thank you very much for your kind words. I will stop by your blog soon and see if you did indeed use the song.

Take care,
Mike