Music by The Refusers

Monday, June 27, 2011

Chlorine Dioxide Disinfection (MMS) and E. Coli




I have used (MMS) Mineral Mineral Supplement very effectively in the past and keep a few bottles around. It is the most effective remedy I have found for bacteria and I believe for viruses. So, I decided to share this video for others to view and perhaps start their own investigations of remedies from these bugs that don't respond to antibotics.

Sweden has had some very nasty bacterial outbreaks in more than one township. Ostersund, Sweden was the most publicized in 2010. Of course it was a big mystery and no one would take responsibility and I thought how simple to clean the water or treat the people would have been the use of MMS. That's much to simple a solution and not so profitable and at the same time requires authorities to take responsiblity and that just is going to happen in this Land or any other.  All those academics, scientists, and politicians on the Pharma payroll would lose a good source of extra income.  Can't have that.  Better to sicken thousands of common citizens than to act in a reasonable, logical manner.

Here is another link for those who wish more information on these e-coli outbreaks that Adam is taking about on this video:

http://www.naturalnews.com/032622_ecoli_bioengineering.html#ixzz1OcmfOp8Y

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very interesting, Mike. Where can we buy MMS?
I use a product called ION; it's Liquid Stabilized Oxygen. It's what people who travel to other countries use to purify the water. I put several drops in every cup of water and, since I have a weakened immune system, it keeps me out of bed! I buy it from www.peggylayton.net. Pam B.
http://notesalongthepath.com

Prashant Sree said...

Informative... Will share it with my friends too... Thanks for sharing...

PS

Stranger in a Strange Land said...

Hello P:

It's a good product and a very effective water purifier. Kills about everything.

Can kill any virus there is, any one in my opinion.

Take care,
Mike

Stranger in a Strange Land said...

Hello Pam:

You can buy it from the below company link in the States and I know for Europeans you can buy it in the UK and Ireland.

Here is the place I would highly recommend you get it from:

http://www.projectgreenlife.com/cart/pc/viewPrd.asp?idproduct=1

It's a good thing to have at home.

Kind regards,
Mike