Music by The Refusers

Sunday, December 20, 2020

Speakers Of A Truth - A Poem by M.N. Hopkins


Saint Dominic (1170-1221), founder of the Order of Preachers (The Dominicans), received the Rosary from Our Lady. He is the patron of Astronomers and Falsely Accused People.

Speakers of a truth

Voices in the wilderness

Censored by liars

©  2020   M.N. Hopkins

Note:  The words for the second line came to me in the early morning and them several lines for one and two.  I only got up and wrote down the second line and finished the writing of this haiku poem in the morning.  I used the picture of St. Dominic who is the patron saint of falsely accused people.  Considering the great increase in censorship by MSM, social medias and  created fact checkers orgs. who in reality only protect liars and falsely accuse the truth speakers.  I think the picture of St. Dominic fits the theme of the poem.  I was inspired, wrote this poem in the haiku style of poetry and published it for the first time today, the 20th of December, 2020.

To read more of my poems & quotations,  please click on the link below:

No comments: