Music by The Refusers

Monday, September 5, 2022

All Those Who Censor - A Poem by M.N. Hopkins

All those who censor  

Are weak, cowardly, fearful

Bringing hardship, death

©  2022  M.N. Hopkins

Note:  I wrote this last week in the haiku style of poetry and published it for the first time today, the 5th of September, 2022.  I had a poem censored on Poemhunter.com and told to fix it to republish it but nothing was said about what words needed to be rewritten.  Just the usually woke language of,  Our administration reserve the right to remove any material deemed to be excessively offensive, hostile, or destructive.  I chose not to play this censorship game so the poem can stay deactivated.  I have published it other places and unless censored again, I will remain on the site while searching out other poetry sites to publish on.

To read more of my poems & quotations, please click on the link below:

No comments: