Music by The Refusers

Monday, July 1, 2019

Your Freedom Awaits - A Poem by M.N. Hopkins



Never feel broken

That is a way towards freedom


Your freedom awaits


©    2019     M.N. Hopkins



Note:     I wrote 2 poems on the same day earlier last week and this was one of them.   Good events are always a decision away awaiting upon our choices of how we will live a lifetime.   Freedom in my view is nothing more than the ability to make choices.  This poem was written in the haiku style of poetry and published on my blog for the first time today,  the 1st of July,  2019.

If you wish to read more of my poetry, please click on the link provided below:

https://www.poemhunter.com/michael-hopkins/ 

2 comments:

Magnus said...

Hello!
Really nice poems lately. Seems like you have been in an poetic flow and inspirational state.

Kindest regards
Magnus

Stranger in a Strange Land said...

Yes, Magnus. I have been meditating some and feel more open and in tune with Nature and the Divine. I am pleased at the quality of the words that come to my mind when I sit down to write.


Take care and best wishes,
Mike