Music by The Refusers

Friday, August 1, 2014

A Warm Welcome To The 4th Annual Inspirational August - The Tradition Continues




The tradition continues.  This will be a month of inspirational writings, poetry, art and music that will hopefully transport you (if you so wish) from your human to your humane.

All are welcome here.  We gather together from many different Lands, beliefs, institutions and "isms".  For just a short while let us step aside from our ego preferences that hinder us and keep us from our innate creativity.  

Let us step into that which is best within ourselves and have no fear.

I hope that you all enjoy your visits this month of August, 2014 as you journey with a "Stranger In A Strange Land".


If you would like to visit the previous Inspirational Augusts, please click on the links provided below:


3rd Annual Inspirational August


2nd Annual Inspirational August


1st Annual Inspirational August






1 comment:

Magnus said...

Nice to see that inspiriational August continues. I like that tradition and will enjoy the posts of this month.

In fact I would like to say thank you as well, because today, I was at the beach and read through the e-mails from august blogposts, and it helped me find some kind of calmness... I sometimes find myself putting me in situations where I keep fleeing away from "energies" and weird emotions, as coming over me if I don't keep myself busy, but this afternoon, these blogposts made me able to find some kind of peace and calmness within.