Music by The Refusers

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

What Is God? - Author Unknown



What is God? 

 
"What God is can best be described as the collectiveness of mankind whether seen or unseen and in the virtue of mankind's existence that God, thru that description, is un-conditional and open ended love because in the realisation of what God is is the realisation of what we are that we are God and we always have been. That we are not evil in our souls, as we have been taught, or that we are corrupt. That we are really divine in our souls and with that learning that profoundness of learning it allows us the vision the hope the desire to become all that we can be which is unlimited probability. That gets us out of the harshness of our own creations and gives us hope.


It teaches us how to love."



"What is God?" As much as this fits my own feelings on this subject Mike I did not write it. I found it amongst my collections and have often wondered who did, as it fits so well in to how I feel. I am sorry if I did not make this clear when I sent it to you - but glad you featured it. Maybe some one will come forward and tell us who did.

Michael B.








No comments: