Music by The Refusers

Sunday, February 6, 2011

CHEMTRAILS 2010 - Information and Health Hazards For All Of Us.



What are Chemtrails?

Here is a video of chemtrails over the Phoenix, Arizona along with possible health risks associated with this activity. I have seen these trails in the USA and also here in Sweden. A few weeks ago I witnessed a trail over the area that I live and work in and not long after became very ill with symptoms mentioned in this video. I cannot say for sure whether I had a flu or virus or bacterial infection, but I thought that it was strange that I became ill about the time of seeing a chemtrail in my area.

I am also including a link that I found from an information site explaining Chemtrails:

http://educate-yourself.org/ct/

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Mike, I found this article to be very interesting and informative. Thanks for sharing..

Stranger in a Strange Land said...

You are welcome.

Mike