Music by The Refusers

Saturday, July 23, 2022

I Have Heard It Said....A Discourse by M.N. Hopkins

Do it for them

I have heard it said that in days gone by that we fought to protect and maintain what we held dear in our respective cultures and all those who we held near and dear to us.  In present time, we support and fight for those who intend to enslave and exterminate us.  It is now the time to break this dream spell and just say no, that we will not submit and comply and contribute to our own enslavement and/or extermination at the hands of those who have been corrupted and are traitors to their own kind as well as their homelands and have betrayed  us and are currently in the process of the destruction of all that we hold dear as well as all that is good within our humanity.

©  2022  M.N. Hopkins

Note:  I wrote this last week while clearly viewing the current reality with whatever information I have gathered over time,  thus coming to a clearly stated conclusion and expression of my thoughts on this matter of importance.  I am publishing this original quotation for the first time today, the 23rd of July, 2022.

To read more of my poems & quotations, please click on the link below:

No comments: