Music by The Refusers

Thursday, October 24, 2019

Lost And Then Found - A Poem by M.N. Hopkins


Do not be bitter

Through you see only darkness

Lost and then found

©   2019     M.N. Hopkins

Note:     I woke up in the early morning with these words in my head.  I got out of bed to write them down so as not to loose the main body of this poem.   It was inspired from a conversation I had yesterday with someone who was very disappointed with changes in the work place and how it had turned from a happy place into a place of extreme gossiping, spying on co-workers and finger pointing after a new boss was hired because of politicking who had little knowledge or skills.   One of those pretentious people who are good at manipulating and threatening.   I have termed them as, know nothing, do nothing bosses with narcissistic tendencies which is the norm rather than the exception in many of the workplaces I have been in in the last 20 years.   

I wrote this poem in the haiku style of poetry and published it for the first time on my blog today, the 24th of October,  2019. 


If you liked this poem and would like to read more of my poetry,  please click upon the link provided below:

Poetry by M.N. Hopkins

No comments: