Music by The Refusers

Thursday, October 1, 2015

Best Wishes To Dear Abby & Family - Another Sacrificed On The Alter Of Bad Medicine & Science



Thank you so much for the add... My daughter Abby, here in the middle in the wheelchair became sick with a very high fever after her 9 month immunizations. She was diagnosed at age 2 with mitochondria disease. I found a group of holistic, naturopathic doctors, with a few MDs. They did tons of tests and determined she had had a reaction to one or more of her shots that had caused a virus in her cells. Of course her ped said that wasnt true. They never expected her to live long but thanks to my group with all kinds of therapies, holistic treatments and our chiropractor, she began to do much better and lived the best life she could. We lost her in Feb of 2013 to pneumonia. The twins (on each side) were not immunized and they are super healthy. I have heard the nonsense about me being selfish and my children causing harm to others who are immunized and I simply say, my kids ARENT the sick ones, what are you worried about if yours are vaccinated? My girls have both been around kids with chicken pox and have yet to have them. I immunized my son but thankfully, he has been fine. I wish I had educated myself before I stuck that poison in my sweet Abby. Thank you for this group and allowing me to be part of it.




Source of Pictures and Text:

Living With Common Sense Facebook

No comments: