Music by The Refusers

Saturday, May 10, 2014

How To Maintain Good Health - A Guest Post by Michael Brine


How to maintain good health:


1 – Buy Organic foods. It nourishes your cells.

2 – Avoid vaccinations at all costs! It damages your immune system for one thing.

3 – Reduce all meats, chicken et al and if possible eliminate totally
      and join the Vegetarian family. To-day’s meat is especially not healthy.

4 - Maintain a positive mindset. Do not give your power to anger or negative feelings.

5 - Drinking water. Try and obtain water from healthy flowing creeks and avoid  
tampering with it – ie:- adding chlorine et al. Natural water contains valuable elements
 needed by your body, which are largely destroyed when adding other elements. Believe it! 

6 – Take a daily walk, preferably by yourself, and out in Nature, if only for ½ an hour, to enjoy the silence.

7 – Avoid Pharmacy drugs. Use herbal compounds as recommended by your Homeopathic doctor and usually available from them.

8 – Have a sense of humour! Share your humour as it raises the energy – but don’t overdo it!  J  

I have been a vegetarian since I was 18 and now going on 80. It was the best decision I ever made. I cannot remember when I last had a cough or cold. If I feel something coming on I take Echinacea.

Except almost dying – literally - on three occasions when I was a child from vaccinations I have never been ill – except recently some gall bladder stones – but being effectively dealt with by my Homeopathic doctor.

I feel I can safely say that I am living proof of the above. 

Michael Brine 


No comments: