Music by The Refusers

Thursday, December 30, 2021

2022 - A Poem by M.N. Hopkins

Two years of madness

Mass psychosis, being played

Time to end the hoax

© 2021  M.N. Hopkins

Note:  In my opinion 2022 will be the last stand against the psychopaths and their psychop hoaxes to control and enslave us all.  It is either a mass awakening and a total takedown of the cult and their useful idiot minions or we will be so deep into the dehumanizing of Mankind and all that is good in our world and our communities that dystopian rule will be all that future generations know, at least the ones who survive the global eugenics and extermination program.  I wrote this poem in the haiku style of poetry last week and was first published on my blog today, the 30th of December, 2021. This will be my last poem published in 2021.

 To read more of my poems & quotations, please click on the link below:

Poems & Quotations by M.N. Hopkins

or visit:

Pinterest

No comments: