Music by The Refusers

Monday, September 25, 2023

Humans Have Been Known To Suffer...A Quotation from M.N. Hopkins


Humans have been known to suffer for many thousands of years. There have been moments of freedom from time to time but it is usually short lived. Evil knows our every weakness and humans are easily deceived.  All I can say is strengthen your will and your mind and increase your faith in the intervention by the Divine.

© 2023 M.N. Hopkins

Note:  These words came to mind as I was thinking about how to answer someone's inquiry of how long the current problems in our communities may persist.  If there was a end in sight soon?  I thought to include my answer as a quotation on my blog believing it may resonate with many.

To read more of my poems & quotations, please click on the link below:

No comments: