Music by The Refusers

Wednesday, March 30, 2022

Carbon Dioxide - A Poem by M.N. Hopkins

Carbon Dioxide

Is used to make oxygen

Climate change theory fraud

© 2022  M.N. Hopkins

Note:   I was inspired to write this poem today in the haiku style of poetry after getting a notice from a forum that as of April 5th, new rules will be implemented to stop false information about the climate change fraud that is so in vogue today.  I thought that I would post this today to spread some truth into a world gone mad in which black is white and up is down and their are more than two genders.  I published it for the first time today, the 30th of March, 2022.

To read more of my poems & quotations, please click on the link below:

Poems & Quotations by M.N. Hopkins

or visit:

Pinterest

No comments: