Music by The Refusers

Saturday, January 9, 2021

Road To Perdition - A Poem by M.N. Hopkins


Visor and/or mask

Outward signs, inner weakness

Road to perdition

©  2021  M.N. Hopkins

Note:   I was inspired and wrote this poem in the wee hours of the morning when my thoughts went to current events as we see the quick voluntary annilation of our way of life brought about by years of social engineering.  Mankind is in a death march lead by minions of evil who in reality are the weakest and most patthetic of men and women given imaginary positions of authority due to their corruptable natures.  This is my view of history to be recorded in my poems.  People are accepting poisoning, sickness and death willingly.  Marching down the road of perdition for their own self destruction lead by a demononic shepards.  This poem was publish for the time time on my blog today, the 9th of January, 2021.

No comments: