Music by The Refusers

Monday, November 2, 2020

Year Twenty-Twenty - A Poem by M.N. Hopkins


Year Twenty-Twenty

Time of many deceptions

Without common sense 

©  2020    M.N. Hopkins 

Note:   I wrote this poem in the haiku style of poetry yesterday upon waking up very early and the words came to me.  I got out of bed to write them down as not to loose them as so often happens. The inspiration is of course this year, 2020 in which all common sense has left the masses and the majority are submitting to a story line that makes no sense and appears to have come out of the twisted plans of evil, twisted, weak, mentally and emotionally broken people.  Unless the story changes, there will be much suffering and the devil to pay in the very near future. 

I published the above poem on my blog for the first time today, the 2nd of November, 2020.

To read more of my poems & quotations, please click on the link below:

Poems & Quotations by M.N. Hopkins


or visit:

Pinterest


No comments: