Music by The Refusers

Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Strengthen Your Resolve - A Poem by M.N. Hopkins



Strengthen your resolve

Learn to control your feelings

False emotions will cease

©  2019  M. N. Hopkins

Note:     I wrote this poem yesterday while watching a movie called the Bird Box.  I suppose you would have to see the movie to understand.   There are forces in the world that use inherent abilities and sometimes technologies to manipulate our thoughts and emotions.   One must separate oneself from all the conflicting messages and many frequencies and plug into yourSelf.   That connecting will feed an energy and information that will give you an immunity and strength that will be necessary in the years ahead.   It is not an easy task at first but is the only way I know to insure any sanity or balance in the years to come.    

I wrote this poem in the style of poetry know as haiku and published it for the first time on my blog today, the 8th of January, 2019.


2 comments:

Magnus said...

Hello!
I think this one is really good and a most valueable poem!
I have actually considered this myself from time to time. Even if I consider myself a somewhat balanced person nowadays, often during periods when I feel a physical weak, might be sick, very tired or mentally weaker, then it sometimes feels like I am surrounded by radio waves of different kind of emotions. It feels like being stuck in a computer room where you hear the sound of constant buzzing of computers, but the buzzing/sound have instead a certain emotional tone, for instance, worry, anxiexty or depression. But when I strenghten myself, come back on track and feel strong and balanced, it seems like this things just disappear or cant touch me. Hence I consider that these things might not necessarily be my own emotions.

Thanks for this insight! I indeed hope that many spiritual and sensitive people will read this! I think it is really good knowledge to spread! I have already sent it to a few friends of mine!

Kindest regards
Magnus

Stranger in a Strange Land said...

Thanks Magnus for sharing my poem.

Kindest regards,
Mike