Music by The Refusers

Monday, February 7, 2022

Gone Is Rule Of Law - A Poem by M.N. Hopkins

Gone is rule of law

Corporate rule, new normal

Feudal slavery

©  2022  M.N. Hopkins

Note:  I wrote this poem today in the haiku style of poetry and published it for the first time today, the 7th of February, 2022.  It is crunch time and time to deal with present day reality while we still have the where with all to make choices.  

To read more of my poems & quotations, please click on the link below:

Poems & Quotations by M.N. Hopkins

or visit:

Pinterest

2 comments:

Richard J McKernan said...

Love brevity. The economy of expression is a lifelong goal, given our present limitations.
I'll endeavor to follow your posts; however you're vibrating at a much lower frequency w/your latest effort. :) rjm

Stranger in a Strange Land said...

Hello Richard,

Thanks for your comment. My vibe goes up and down with my poems. Also, I have many bad vibes around me and are sometimes taxing on my emotional and physicval state. My next poem will be at a lower vibe and the next poem post after that will be at a higher frequency. Anyhow, thanks for visiting and leaving a comment and see ytou on Brighteon.

Kind regards,
Mike